Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an order question, refer to our Online Store FAQs.
Be the first to know! As a newsletter subscriber, you will have access to exclusive tips, pre-order lists, contests, and first pick for seating and tickets to live events. Subscribe now!
- Can Cesar answer my question/Can Cesar help me with my dog?
- How can I audition for the Dog Whisperer TV program?
- How do I order Cesar Millan products?
- Where do I get seminar information?
- How do I host a seminar?
- Can I be trained by or work for Cesar?
- Will Cesar be visiting my area/country?
- Where can I order Cesar’s skates?
- Do you have any information on puppies?
- Do you whisper to other animals, such as cats, horses, hamsters, etc.?
- Where can I buy a doggie backpack?
- Where can I find someone in my area that can help me with my dog?
- Can I send regular mail to Cesar Millan, Inc?
- Do you know of a shelter or rescue that can take my dog?/Does the Dog Psychology Center have room for my dog/Can I tour the Dog Psychology Center?
- I know of a dog that will be put down unless someone helps.
- Obtaining funding/products from the Millan Foundation?
- Who do I contact about volunteer opportunities?
1. Can Cesar answer my question/Can Cesar help me with my dog?
Unfortunately, Cesar is not available at this time to answer questions or give private consultations in person, via email, or by phone, and the Dog Psychology Center consultation waiting list is closed until further notice. Cesar receives hundreds of emails each day from fans across the country looking for advice, so, as you can imagine, it is impossible for him to personally help each individual.
If you have an emergency situation, please refer to the Find a Professional tool of the International Association of Canine Professionals for assistance in locating a dog professional in your area.
2. How can I audition for the Dog Whisperer TV program?
To learn about casting calls, please subscribe to our newsletter. Cesar's new TV show, "Cesar 911" airs on Nat Geo WILD and Nat Geo Mundo (en español). Check your local listings or visit the "Cesar 911" website for more information.
3. How do I order Cesar Millan products?
Please visit our products section for a list of our current products. New product releases are announced in our newsletter first. If you have any additional questions about a product or an order you placed, refer to our Online Store FAQ Section. For wholesale inquiries, please visit cesarmillanwarehouse.com.
5. How do I host a seminar?
We appreciate your interest in hosting one of Cesar Millan’s seminars. To be fair to all groups who have submitted applications, the decision has been made that seminars will no longer be hosted by individual organizations. Proceeds from ticket sales will now go to the Millan Foundation, which, in turn, will review the needs of organizations that apply for assistance and fund the programs and organizations that meet our set criteria. For information on receiving a grant from the non-profit, please visit the Millan Foundation website.
6. Can I be trained by or work for Cesar?
We do not currently have any job openings at Cesar’sWay.com or the Dog Psychology Center. However, the DPC currently offers a training program oriented toward dog professionals as well as dog owners who would like to improve their relationship with their dog. Called Training Cesar’s Way, the different courses are hosted by the DPC and taught by Cesar's trusted team of trainers. You may find more information at the Training Cesar's Way section of Cesarsway.com . The All-New Clinics Classes begin June 10, 2013, so watch the TCW site for updates.
8. Where can I order Cesar’s skates?
Cesar’s unique out-of-line skates can be found at Landroller.com.
11. Where can I buy a doggie backpack?
Our backpacks sell out quickly! Please check our Shop for availability.
12. Where can I find someone in my area that can help me with my dog?
Visit the resources page for our recommendations on locating a professional in your area.
13. Can I send regular mail to Cesar Millan, Inc?
You can mail Cesar Millan, Inc. at the following address. Please refrain from sending donations, product samples, or anything of value. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to all mail that we receive. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Cesar Millan, Inc
PO Box 11479
Burbank, CA 91510
14. Do you know of a shelter or rescue that can take my dog?/Does the Dog Psychology Center have room for my dog/Can I tour the Dog Psychology Center?
Unfortunately, the Dog Psychology Center is unable to take or board any dogs at this time, and no public or private tours are currently offered. Cesar receives hundreds of emails each day from fans across the country looking for advice, so, as you can imagine, it is impossible for him to personally help each individual. We do have many resources available online at Cesar’s website (www.cesarsway.com) that we hope will aid you with your canine troubles. If you are unable to keep your dog, we encourage you to speak with the shelters and rescues in your area. Please be aware that our country has an overpopulation problem within our shelters, so many organizations will not accept relinquished pets or may have a very long waiting list. Unfortunately, there is no simple solution when it comes to finding a new home for your pet. If you would like to contact an animal welfare organizations in your area, information is available at www.petfinder.com or www.pets911.com. We wish you the best of luck!
15.I know of a dog that will be put down unless someone helps.
We appreciate your concern and your passion in aiding dogs in very unfortunate situations. Cesar and his entire team wish that there was something they could do personally for every one of these dogs, but as you can imagine, we receive hundreds upon hundreds of these requests each week, and sadly, it just isn’t possible. Please know that we are working diligently through the non-profit organization, The Cesar Millan Foundation (http://www.millanfoundation.org), to support the work of shelters and rescues across the country that are doing all they can to fight pet overpopulation. It is our hope that one day we will be able to help each and every dog that finds itself in such horrible circumstances.
16. Obtaining funding/products from the Cesar Millan Foundation?
The Millan Foundation has created new policies and procedures to facilitate outside organizations requesting the donation of products and memorabilia to support publicity and fundraising efforts. For more information and to apply, click here.
17. Who do I contact about volunteer opportunities?
At this time, we do not have any volunteer opportunities available. However, we recommend and are highly supportive of you offering your time at your local animal shelter or rescue organization.
If you have an order or product question, refer our Online Store FAQs.