Be the Pack Leader — New York Times Bestseller (Paperback)
- Cesar takes his principles of dog psychology a step further, showing you how to develop the calm-assertive energy of a successful pack leader and use it to improve your dog’s life—and your own. What emerges are both happier dogs and happier, more centered owners.
- List Price: $12.98
Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog ... and Your Life
Bestselling author Cesar Millan takes his principles of dog psychology a step further, showing you how to develop the calm-assertive energy of a successful pack leader and use it to improve your dog's life - and your own.
- How to use calm-assertive energy in relating to your dog-and to others around you
- The truth about behavioral tools, from leashes and harnesses to clickers and e-collars
- How to satisfy the needs of your dog's breed
- A quick reference guide of specific, step-by-step procedures to tackling some of the most common dog behavior problems
- Cesar's views on the crucial difference between punishment and discipline
- How to tell the difference between your dog's "personality" and possible instability
- Success stories from Cesar's clients, viewers, and fans-including the Grogan family of Marley & Me fame
Practical Tips and Techniques
The principles of calm-assertive energy will help you become a better pack leader in every area of your life, improving your relationships with friends, family and coworkers. Ultimately, what emerges from Be the Pack Leader are both happier dogs and happier, more centered owners.
Only available for shipping within the U.S. and Canada. Customers outside North America click here
- Be the pack leader was a great book by walking the reader through a series of self analysis steps in order to determine what (if any) dog would be good for their life style. It also provided tools for the reader to use in every day life situations that are beneficial.
- I recently purchased Cesar's Way and The Pack leader. It is so well written and very easy to understand for every one. After reading The Pack leader there is just no excuse left to not become the packleader, because of Cesar's honest, direct and sincere way.