Cesar's Rules (Paperback)
- #1 New York Times bestselling author Cesar Millan shows you how to communicate well with your dog and shares the most effective and humane methods for teaching your dog how to be a happy, well-behaved member of your household.
- List Price: $14.98
- The most popular training techniques, including positive reinforcement and using a clicker
- Ways to teach basic obedience commands such as sit, stay, and come
- The importance of balance, and why a well-trained dog does not necessarily mean a balanced one
- How to use your dog’s own natural inclinations to create better behavior
- The methods and theories from a variety of renowned trainers, including Bob Bailey, Ian Dunbar, Joel Silverman, and Mark Harden
- Encouraging and honoring your dog’s instincts
- And much more . . .
In Cesar’s Rules, you’ll learn:
What others are saying...
“Millan’s wizard-like facility with dogs—the calm he brings to them, the confident way he handles them—is mind-blowing.”
“[Millan] arrives amid canine chaos and leaves behind peace.”
—Malcolm Gladwell, The New Yorker
* Only available for shipping within the U.S. and Canada.