Dog Turns Off The Lights And Tucks Himself Into Bed When His Owner Leaves

We all get curious as to what our pets do when we’re not around. It’s human nature. There was even an animated movie made about what our animals get up while we’re hard at work. Of course, it’s quite doubtful that our pets get up to any sort of high-stakes crime-fighting while we’re not home, but we still want to know what they do. Sometimes we get a glimpse of what activities they end up filling their days with – and it’s usually when they’ve done something bad. We’ve all come home to accidents on the carpet, broken items, chewed up shoes, etc. But that is really only 10% of the time, if even. But the other 90% is left up to the imagination. So, what do our fur babies get up to when we’re not around? 

Most of us probably don’t know, but nowadays there is a higher chance of us figuring it out thanks to technology. Many companies specializing in security cameras have made it easier to keep a watchful eye on our homes via a mobile device and a WiFi connection. Many of us probably have some form of home security system that we monitor on our phones through an app. And that is exactly what one man ended up doing. He set up a home security camera in the room out of curiosity regarding his Australian Shepherd. And that is when he made the cutest discovery about his pet pooch.

Apparently, the very adorable Morty has a bedtime routine that his owner was unaware of. As soon as the man leaves the room, his dog carries out his daily bedtime routine. This includes closing the door behind the man and then turning out the lights in the room. After that, Morty then gets his blanket and rolls himself up in it.  If that isn’t adorable, then I don’t know what is. 

Watch the video below:

What do you think about the adorable pup? Have you ever had a dog do this? Does your dog have a similar routine whenever they go for a nap? Let us know!

0

Comment on the Story Below

Related Posts

June 17, 2015

Spay And Neuter Myths

Pet overpopulation and euthanasia are a continuing problem. Be a part of the solution: spay

April 2, 2020

Therapy Dogs Host Virtual “Listening Sessions” For Children During COVID-19

With the spread of COVID-19 across the globe, people are being asked to stay in

June 16, 2020

Angry Great Dane Gets Furious When Dinner Plans Change

I think it’s safe to say that most of us enjoy our food and can

Comments – Rules , Boundaries & Limitations

At Cesar’s Way , we strive to be a single pack, and packs have rules, and limitations. Here are ours for the comments:

  •  No bullying or harassment of fellow commenters. Keep it civil!
  • No foul language or obscenities, please.
  • No posting of external links

Also, please note that because of volume , we are unable to respond to individual comments, although we do watch them in order to learn what issues and questions are most common so that we can produce content that fulfills your needs. You are welcome to share your own dog tips and behavior solutions among yourselves, however Thank you for reading our articles and sharing your thoughts with the pack!

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Get Tips From Cesar & The Pack

Don’t get left out of the doghouse! Sign up now to make sure you’re up to date on the latest happenings!

Trending Today

Trending This Week

Get a Free e-Book:
5 Essential Commands
to Teach Your Dog