If we own a dog there is a pretty good chance that we’ve taken them to a groomer at least once in their life. For those of us who have short-haired dogs, it might be a little easier to avoid having to take them to a grooming establishment since we can easily bath them ourselves at home. But if we own long-haired dogs or dogs with curly hair that requires a little more work, groomers are a necessity.
But there are some people who don’t understand why grooming services for dogs are so pricey. There are even those who view dog grooming as more of a luxury splurge rather than a necessity. Growing tired of having to answer the same questions over and over again, there was a dog groomer who came up with a solution.
She came up with a list entitled, “Top Ten Reasons Why It Costs More To Get Your Pet Groomed Than Your Own Hair Cut.” In it, the groomer lists out everything that makes dog grooming the pricey necessity that it is. And the list itself was pretty funny. After posting the list, there were many people who found it hilarious and we can see why.
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end
9. You don’t go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a sanitary trim
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t clean your ears
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t remove the boogies from your eyes
5. You sit still for your hairdresser
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manacure or pedicure
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim
Check it out below:
Who else thinks this list is pretty accurate?