Mastering Leadership Series Vol. 6: Raising the Perfect Puppy (DVD)
In "Raising the Perfect Puppy," Cesar raises four puppies to show you how to maintain their natural state of balance.
- List Price: $29.99
Cesar Millan's Mastering Leadership dog training DVDs offer the definitive collection of Cesar's approach and methods.
"Everybody dreams of having a perfect puppy—one who is happy, healthy, well-balanced, and socializes well with other animals and people. I'll show you how to make this dream a reality!"
– Cesar Millan
– Cesar Millan
Raising the Perfect Puppy
- Select a puppy with the right energy level for you from a shelter, rescue group, or responsible breeder
- The best way to bring your puppy home for the first time, including tips for introducing a baby
- The first walk, including leash-training techniques
- Deal with unwanted behaviors such as separation anxiety, overexcitement, possessiveness, chewing, aggression, and more - before they become full-blown issues
- Fun games to bring out your puppy's "dog" instincts and "breed" background
- Develop your dog's social skills with other dogs at the dog park
- The simple, surefire method for housebreaking, including the use of puppy pads
- The importance of spaying and neutering and how to make it easier on your puppy
- And tips for many more everyday activities, such as mealtime, bedtime, swimming, and playtime
- Grooming a Dog's Face with Mr. President the English Bulldog
- Common Puppy Health Questions with
Veterinarian Dr. Paula Terifaj
- NTSC 85 Minutes
- Stereo All Regions
- Closed Captioning CC
- "Mastering Leadship gave me some great ideas which I have put into practice and have really helped my dogs in a positive way"
- "The Mastering Leadership Series is the most helpful tool I have found for learning to be an effective pack leader to my two dogs. Entertaining and informative with lots of examples. I shall keep going back to it as the need arises. One of the most useful aspects is that it is visual. This makes such a difference, as sometimes it is hard to visualise an action from the written word."