Bringing your dog
In Fundamentals of Dog Behavior and Training I, Cesar Millan personally brings his exceptional insights into dog behavior to a hands-on training course ideal for dog owners and trainers alike.
In this five-day program, you will learn the subtle yet powerful physical and psychological language of canines and how to use it to build balanced relationships. You’ll discover how to address and resolve problem behaviors, achieve calm submission ans share these skills with friends, family and clients. It’s immensely practical yet filled with the values and ideas that made Cesar the world’s most renowned dog behaviorist.
Here’s an example of some areas Cesar will focus on.
- The Four Worlds
- The Building Blocks of Cesar’s Philosophy
- The nature of Energy – and Dog Energy States
- The differences between how dogs and humans experience the world
Cesar Millan’s fabled Dog Psychology Center (DPC) is nestled in 45 acres of beautiful rolling hills in Santa Clarita, California. It’s the continuing evolution of Cesar’s dream for a facility where dogs can gather as a pack for training and rehabilitation in a ranch-like setting. With plenty of roads and trails for walks, a pool, substantial air-conditioned kennels, farm animals and more, it is the ideal location for Training Cesar’s Way. Click HERE to learn more.
Cesar’s newest DPC at the Country Inn Pet Resort in Fort Lauderdale is a five-paws luxury destination. Featuring three acres of leash-free grassy recreation space, a bone-shaped swimming pool, relaxing “Pawcuzzi” and even a state of the art animal hospital, the Resort is an ideal location for the many activities of Training Cesar’s Way. You can learn more about the Resort at its Web site.
1 Person + With Dog
1 Person + Without Dog
Every session of Fundamentals I is as unique as its two-footed and four-footed participants, flexing and adapting to meet the needs and questions of students.
The sample schedule provides an excellent example of the curriculum you’ll experience.
Dogs @ Fundamentals 1
The number is limited by space, safety and other considerations. Because the course is not a dog rehabilitation program, every candidate dog is screened by Cesar’s trainers before being approved to attend.
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered to attend Fundamentals I. No exceptions, please.
- No severely dog- or people-aggressive dogs are permitted. Certain other behavior issues are also prohibited.
- If your dog is approved for attendance, you must provide us with proof of current vaccinations and immunizations.
- If approved, you are wholly responsible for your dog’s care, supervision, safekeeping and behavior during the course.
- If you stay at our suggested hotel, you must bring a crate for your dog. No exceptions, please.
- Misrepresentation of your dog’s suitability for participation in the course may result in dismissal from the program without a refund.
Thank you for understanding that we must provide the safest and most effective training program for all participants.
Cesar Millan is the trainer for this program, teaching in-depth sessions each day. He actively participates in the hands-on afternoon sessions, assisted by his trainers.
Most Fundamentals I sessions are held at Cesar’s famous Dog Psychology Center, just outside Los Angeles, California.
Each class includes 50 participants – 20 with their dogs, 30 without.
No, we welcome all students over the age of 18, regardless of their level of experience with dogs.