Training Courses Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
To ensure an atmosphere of learning and growth, all registered participants in Training Cesar’s Way programs are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and dogs. Misconduct issues include disruption of other students, dogs, and trainers (as observed by Training Cesar’s Way staff); refusal to follow staff instructions set in place for the safety and well being of participants and their dogs; and entry into Dog Psychology Center buildings and private areas without prior staff authorization. Participants, guests and dogs in violation of the these terms and conditions may be asked to leave the program and will receive a pro rated refund.
Registration and payment
- You must agree to all of the Training Cesar’s Way terms and conditions to apply for attendance.
- Registering for the Courses does not guarantee your participation. All dogs must be screened and approved to attend the Courses. If we have any questions about your dog, we may contact you by email or telephone.
- Your credit card will not be charged for the Course until after your dog has been approved for participation.
- The Courses have limited capacity. Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, reviewed in the order they are received.
- If your registration for a Course is approved, we will email you instructions and other information, including directions to the Dog Psychology Center and how to submit your dog’s vaccination records.
- If you cannot attend a Course as planned, we will work with you and schedule you for a future Course. See our refund policy for more information.
Dog screening and attendance
- Before registering for a Course, please review its prerequisites and other information to be certain your dog is suitable.
- During Course registration, you will provide essential information about your dog. TCW trainers will review that information to ensure that the Course is appropriate for your dog (and your dog appropriate for the Course).
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered to attend the Course. No exceptions, please.
- No severely dog- or people-aggressive dogs are permitted. Certain other behavior issues are also prohibited.
- If your dog is approved, you must provide proof of your dog’s current vaccinations and immunizations before you may attend.
- If approved, you are wholly responsible for your dog’s care, supervision, safekeeping and behavior during the Courses.
- Misrepresentation of your dog’s suitability for participation in the Courses may result in dismissal from the program without a refund.
- If you cancel your registration more than 30 days before your Courses begin, you will receive a full refund (minus a $25 processing fee), issued as a refund to your credit card or by check.
- If you cancel within 30 days before your Courses begin, we are unable to provide a refund. We will work with you to schedule you for another Courses session.
Other terms and conditions
- Training Cesar’s Way reserves the right to change, add or modify the topics of the Courses at our discretion to suit the needs of the students.
- If enrollment for a particular Course is too low, Training Cesar’s Way reserves the right to cancel the Course and/or adjust the program schedule. We will work with you to enroll you in an equivalent Courseconvenient to you.
- The Courses require a significant amount of physical activity. Walks and other training occur on rustic dirt roads and trails, in hot or cold weather depending upon season. You and your dog should be ready for such levels of exercise.
- All Training Cesar’s Way Courses may be photographed and videotaped for various purposes. All participants must sign a release (or releases) permitting the use of their images.
Questions about Training Cesar’s Way Programs
Drop us your contact info and we will contact you once registration opens again.
NOTE: No Training Questions will be answered from this submission